Welcome to Dream Encyclopedia
Islamic Dream Interpretation
Our website is islamic dream dictionary and islamic dream interpretation site with the most content and resources in the world.
"The opinions stated in our website represent a wealth of similarities between nations and contain spiritual values that must not be overlooked."
Islamic Dream Page Contents
Islamic Dream Dictionary and Islamic Dream Interpretation
What do the dream symbols mean in islamic dream interpretation?
This dictionary for Islamic dream interpretation contains over 6000 indexed entries.
Meanings and explanations of dreams in our web site, include tips and advice understanding why and how we dream, and also It informs you in detail the meaning of the symbols in the dream.
The Islamic Dream Interpretation and Dream Dictionary, keys to interpreting your dreams successfully.
The extensive indexes and well organized layout of this valuable website (dreamask.org) make it a useful website of types of dreams and their meaning.
Islamic Dream Interpretation - The extensive indexes and well organized layout of this valuable site make it a useful dream dictionary of types of dreams and their meaning.
It is, moreover, the first Islamic guide in English to authentic dream interpretation.
It is hoped that this dictionary of dream interpretation will prove useful to students of culture and spirituality, but above all to seekers after truth.
This is the most comprehensive report on islamic dream interpretation that you will ever read. The Islamic Dream Interpretation, include timely tips and advice understanding how and why you dream, but also clues to help you zero in on and understand common symbols in dreams.
Etiquettes for a Dream Interpreter
- He should show sincerity and submission to Allah to guide him to the correct interpretation.
- He should listen carefully to the dream and understand all its details.
- He should inquire about the dreamer’s background, and should have the wisdom and ability to distinguish between people’s status and condition so as to modify the interpretation accordingly.
- He should deal only with dreams that have an apparent value as glad tidings, warnings, or guidance; and should avoid dealing with other dreams that appear to be mixed-up medleys.
- He should realize the seriousness of dream interpretation, and that it is at the level of giving fatwa in matters of religion.
- He should not rush to interpret a dream before having the chance to fully understand it and ponder over its possibilities.
- He should have no hesitation to admit his limited knowledge and inability to interpret dreams that perplex him.
- He should use the dream as a chance to advise the dreamer.
- He should give the interpretation that he believes to be true, without trying to give a good interpretation for a bad dream.
- He may withhold the interpretation of harmful dreams.
- He should guard the dreamer’s secrets.
- He should suppress any conceit about his skill — remembering that any correct interpretation is only by Allah’s guidance and favor.
When does the interpretation of the dreams come true?
- Morning dreams: Dreams that occur between 4-5 in the morning come true between 3 days and 2 months.
- Day dream: Dreams that appear between 10 and 11 in the morning come true in 15 to 30 days.
- Noon dreams: dreams that occur at 12 noon or midnight come true on the same day. This takes place in about 3 days after a few minutes of the hours we have specified (eg 12.03, 12.05).
- Afternoon dreams: Dreams that see between 3-4 hours in the afternoon come true in 1-2 days.
- Evening dreams: dreams that appear as the sun sets often do not come true or fall into a complex class of dreams, interpretations of those dreams are not made.
- Dreams that occur on the 6th day of the month occur in 1 or 2 days.
- The dream seen on the 9th day of the month takes place on the same day.
- Dreams that occur on the 10th day of the month occur in 20 days.
- Dreams that occur on the 13th day of the month are realized within 9 days.
- Dreams that occur on the 14th day of the month are realized within 26 days.
- Dreams that occur on the 15th day of the month are realized in 3 days.
- Dreams that occur on the 16th day of the month are realized within 2 days.
- Dreams on the 28th, 29th and 30th day of the month come true on the same day.
In Another Source:
- Dreams on the first day of the month are true dreams.
- Dreams on the 2nd day of the month are true and more effective.
- Dreams on the 3rd day also show their effect quickly.
- Dreams on the 4th and 5th day will take effect after a year.
- The dream of the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th days will be effective again a year later.
- The dream that is seen on the 10th day of the month is false dreams and it does not come true.
- The dreams of the 11th and 12th day come true a year later.
- The dream of day 14 is medium; that is neither good nor bad.
- The effect of the dream of the 15th day is quickly seen.
- The dream of 16th and 17th days manifests itself after a while.
- The dream of the 18th and 19th days is very effective.
- The dream of the 20th and 21st day is a false dream and is not called.
- The dream of day 22 takes effect quickly.
- The dream of the 23rd and 24th day is very bad and has no beneficial effect.
- The dream of the 25th and 26th days is a false dream and is not to be called.
- The dream of day 27 and 28 is a futile dream.
- The dream of the 29th and 30th day is true, beautiful and effective.
The interpretation of the dream according to the day it was seen
- Dreams on the first day of the month often signify gratifying news.
- Dreams on the 2nd day of the month are the sign of a gospel that will take place three days after dreaming.
- The dreams seen on the 3rd day of the month are not tired and charity is recommended for these dreams.
- Dreams on the 4th day of the month indicate wealth.
- Dreams on the 5th day of the month indicate a journey.
- Dreams on the 8th day of the month signify the discovery of a lost item.
- On the 13th day of the month, his dreams are not interpreted.
- The dreams seen on the 15th day of the month can be interpreted in terms of good news.
- In dreams on the 16th day of the month, it is a sign of receiving news of death from friends or close friends.
- It is said that dreams on the 19th day of the month are not good dreams.
- Dreams that are seen on the 22nd day of the month are directly called joy.
- The dreams seen on the 23rd day of the month are interpreted to feel agony and to experience fear.
- On the 24th day of the month, dreams may indicate condemnation or reproach.
- The dream seen on the 27th day of the month is interpreted with joy that will never end.
- It is necessary to avoid and repent of dreams on the 29th day of the month
- It is said that on the 30th day of the month, the person will see his or her happiness without seeing a man or woman in his dream.